Photos: Net-a-Porter, la casita, Pinterest, kate spade, Pinterest, Stitch Design Co., Pinterest, Pinterest
- Like everyone else, I first saw this sweater on the Atlantic-Pacific blog. If that baby weren't $160, I would wear it, sleep in it, and sweat in it. It is, after all, still in the 80s here in SC
- I pinned this photo a while back, but I never got around to actually doing the DIY. It looks so cute without being formal (or costing much!)
- I'm a total nap person, and after a stressful week I can't wait for my nap time. As in like a two hour nap. I don't understand how people can "power nap." Like, what is that?
- Kate Spade polka dot pumps. Nuff said.
- I've been dying for a pair of strappy heels or wedges like these. I know Zara used to have some, but they're since sold out. Not that I have anywhere fancy to wear them to, but I could show off my minty green pedicure that I'm super proud of.
- I'm obsessed with paper- particularly business cards. I love me some thick weight paper, foil, and letterpress. Give me all of the above and watch me keel over.
- Also, I want a tattoo. Not a big one. Just a cute one.
- But am I cool enough for a tattoo? Another internal struggle to add to the list.