the best of the internet, vol. 1
Even though it's only Thursday, I've found so many interesting articles, quizzes, and blog posts, that have made this week fun. I caught a cold earlier this week, but it isn't such a bad thing when you can get into bed by 8:30 and peruse the web! And what kind of blogger would I be if I didn't share?
- This DIY rose gold mouse pad. I normally don't use a mousepad (#macbooklife), but now that I'm working in an office this would be a cool way to spruce up my cubicle!
- Filing taxes as a blogger. Super informative with tons of tips about filing taxes if you make money as a blogger. Did you get compensated for a sponsored blog post? Even if it was just with products, you'll want to check it out.
- If you aren't following Amy Stone on Snapchat (stone_amy), do so immediately. Imagine her Instagram feed plus sarcasm and behind-the-scenes NYC.
- Literally everything in this One Kings Lane collection. Literally. Everything.
- For the hyper-organized like myself, this phone background looks awesome.
- The minimalism challenge wasn't posted in the past week, but I want to get involved since it seems like life has been getting super hectic lately. I'm having a hard time just finding the time to read my blog feed!
- I've gotten so many compliments on these earrings! Use the code cooperthamesxoxo for your first month free, and 1/2 off your second month!
- How to look like a J Crew model, because that is everyone's life goal...right?
- Ed Sheeran covered Christina Aguilera's "Dirrty" and it is GOLD.
- One of my favorite shows, Parks and Rec, ended last night, but last week one of their head writers died. This piece from Aziz Ansari was so touching.
- I've been trying to re-learn Spanish and French with the Duolingo app, and it's the first one I haven't quit within a week. And it's actually kind of fun?